Saturday, April 13, 2013
Kay Rants Over: Sailor Moon 2013
Every girl born in the 90's will know the name Sailor Moon. A show that was accompanied with Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, and Yu-gi-yo. All fantastic shows that made my childhood.
Of course they remade DBZ; made it horrible and nothing like the original. They did the same for Yu-Gi-Yo, and Pokemon (Took it WAY too far.) All we had left was Sailor Moon. Untouched. Preserved just the way we left it. Now the creators are wanting to REMAKE it and RE-RELEASE it. I have one word for this... No. HELL TO THE NO. Everything people today have remade has come out just horrid. Ruining everything we had as a child.
My love for Sailor Moon is beyond bonds. I have watched every episode including the last season (The season that was never English dubbed.) And read the manga. I have the sailor moon scepter, and two shirts. I have grown out of many things since I was a child, Sailor Moon was not one of them. When I think of Sailor Moon, I think of a ditsy 13 year-old that is lazy and enjoys sweets in the day time. In the night -- A "brave" girl willing to give everything to protect her friends and loved ones and she does it all in a very short sailor skirt.
I know. I have no doubt that they will change everything about her. Take away her meatball hair, the sailor outfit we all know, and the way she is that made the show what it is.
I say. NO to remaking Sailor Moon. Let us keep this one piece of our childhood untouched.
KEEP THE POWER OF THE MOON STRONG, MOONIES! D:<
Sailor Moon 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment