Monday, April 8, 2013

Kay Rants Over: Christianity

Warning: If you're a Christian, please don't read this. I don't need anyone being pissy with me just stating my mind. 


Now.. I honestly do not understand the Christian religion. Why? For one many Christian's are against Jews. Which makes no absolute sense. I mean -- Isn't Jesus Jewish?  How the hell can you be against something that has a big part in your own religion? 
So many things in the Bible seriously don't make sense. Adam and Eve had two sons and then they had two sons, correct? Question! Where'd the two mystery bitches come from? Or is their some insets going on there that they didn't tell us about? If that is the case, wouldn't we all be mentally challenged or something? Dis-formed to some extent.
Did anyone else know that in the Bible, unicorns exist? You tell any Christian this and what will they say as to why their not around now will be? "WHEN THE FLOOD CAME. NOAH COULDN'T FIT THEM ON HIS ARK SO THEY WENT EXTINCT." Seriously? Are you really going to hide behind ignorance this much? 
Very sorry if this offends anyone but I do not believe one bit in the Bible. It seems more like a book written by someone with an active imagination and a need for money. HE GOT IT. He got a lot of it. I mean, wasn't Christianity CREATED by some Roman guy? It has so many flaws that it's not even funny. 
Don't even get me started on the hard-core Christians with Gay Marriage. They are getting up all in a tizzy because of the city's Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible that was destroyed because men were with men and women were with women. 
Also, that verse in the Bible where it's talking about not to do things with a man that you do with a woman? People now think that in a sexual way but how does everyone think women were treated back in those days? They were treated like property. That's exactly what women where in this era. Really that could be saying not to treat a man as a piece of land like you do a woman. Ever met one of those sexist bastards? That was pretty much every man back in this time. 
I'm not meaning to offend anyone by this. I am just stating my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment